Best offers in 4 burner bbq in 2020 – 2021
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- ►36,000-BTU 4 burner propane gas grill with 12,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- ►This propane gas grill has integrated piezo ignition system ensures quick and reliable startups
- NOTABLE SPECS
- Fits all Dyna Glo 4 Burner Gas Grills
- High-powered Burners: This stainless steel gas grill has 3 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 5 burners deliver a total of 54,000 BTU cooking power.
- Sufficient Cooking Capacity: Total of 632 square inches cooking area at a total comprises 483 sq. in. stainless steel cooking grates and 149 sq. in. chrome-plated steel wire warming rack, which fits for cooking 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN：The shelves on both side allow you to place the food that you want to grilled.For grilled food,if it can’t be eaten in time while it’s hot,it will affect the taste a lot when it is cooled, but the warm rack inside the lid allows you to put the roasted food inside to keep the temperature,so you don’t need to worry that problem anymore.
- EASY COOK:Thermometer in the lid,it can tell you the temperature of the food in the grill,easy to know when you could taste the wonderful food.With 2 infinitely adjustable stainless-steel burner, 10000 BTU for each.2pcs of knob can let you cook more foods with different fire power,simple and efficient for you to cook more food very quickly,you don’t have to waste more time for waiting foods,just enjoy the wonderful meal.
- 435 square inches of cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, cast iron grates plus a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns. Porcelain-coated cast iron grates offer superior heat retention & are rust-resistant. Main cooking surface measures 24.5-inches wide x 17.1-inches deep and provides ample cooking space for about 24 burgers, while the warming rack measures 21.6-inches wide x 6-inches deep & includes the Chef's Delight tray for greater grilling versatility.
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability with LED-illuminated control knobs for ambient light and sophistication. The two-door cabinet design offers storage space for not only the propane tank, but grilling tools and accessories as well.
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Make the perfect steak - With patented Stainless Steel Dual-Tube burners and the innovative Flab-R-Wave Stainless Steel cooking system, The Regal S420 Pro will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results
- STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS - 4 main burners and 1 stainless steel side burner with 60,000 BTU to deliver powerful heat and performance
- LARGE COOKING AREA - 723 sq. in. of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 sq. in. of primary cooking area and 210 sq. in. of warming rack area
Why should you buy a 4 burner bbq ?
How did our shop & barbecue happened in the same place is a question we usally get. If you are looking for the best place to purchase a grill, at the lowest prices, then check and shop our selection now! You will not regret, 4 burner bbq in always a good investment, you will keep it for years and probably will give you the best moments in life with your family and friends.
How to make a easy bbq with the family and friends?
Seach the perfect cooking tool for your parties here
Advantages and benefit of buying a 4 burner bbq
If you’re looking for a grills on sale, the best news is that they make up most of the grill deals we list. The deep cookbox is made of heavy cast aluminum and the lid has a stainless steel insert and for the sake of your sanity , invest in a fair quality BBQ thermometer to figure out the progress of what’s cooking.
Buy your 4 burner bbq online was never that easy
The quickest, easiest and best way to make sure your PECI grilling grates last long enough is to brush them every time you use the bbq. Just preheat the grill on high for 15 minutes with the lid closed and then brush the grates clean with a stainless steel grill brush. Another, non-toxic way to scrub dirty grill rack clean without water is to wipe it down the food leftovers with an onion. You’re going to want to make sure your grill is on when doing so, as the heat activates the onion’s natural cleaning power. Apart of that when grilling in the rain, keep the lid closed to protect the burning charcoal or cooking wood from moisture. Whenever you open the lid, rain or at least moisture vapor in the air will drop on the inside of your grill and potentially extinguish your fire unless is a gas barbebue.
Types and models of 4 burner bbq : Pros and Cons
Guides for you to become a 4 burner bbq expert:
Separate the grill grates and metal plates from the bucket and scrub them with the grill brush before spray them down with a garden hose. A dip in the water bucket will do. If any holes are clogged, clean them out with a paper clip or other small piece of wire or a tube brush. Most of our products are dishwasher safe, however, we advice to avoid throwing it in there straigh away. Items such as your cooking grates, flavorizer bars and gourment BBQ system inserts should never be washed in the dishwasher as the hot steam could cause damage and ruin these items. Can I keep my barbecue uncover? This is perfectly alright. Although it’s recommended to have a cover for your grill, it is not necessary to keep your grill covered 24/7. Just don’t forget to give your barbecue a good wipe down about twice a month, and cover it when necessary. The more you take care of your new cooking machine, the longer it can make great meals for you.
Check the last and newest 4 burner bbq
Tips and Tricks for 4 burner bbq Lovers:
Clean away the water, dust, oil, adhesives, coatings, and other gunk that may have accumulated on your barbecue grill at the factory or the store by burning it for 15 to 25 minutes before cooking in it the first time. Open up the lid before lighting the BBQ up according to the manufacturer’s directions, then set the burners up to high and close the lid. You should cover your grill after every use once it has got cooler. While some worry that a grill cover will provoke rusting, this is a myth. Stainless steel grills must be kept covered between uses to make sure garden chemicals and other corrosive agents won’t act on the metal and rust it. When cleaning cast iron grates, burn off any food left over on the grates and then let the grates cool to finish them scrubing with the nylon cleaning brush. After cleaning the grates, dry and wet them with vegetable oil to prevent rust from forming.
Check also our amazing Cuisinart portable barbecue to take and grill anywhere you like.