Best offers in 6 burner gas grill in 2020 – 2021
- High Cooking Output: Embodies five tube burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a side burner (10,000 BTU). With all burners in use, you will have a total of 74,000 BTU output that can heat up the grill in no time.
- Sufficient Cooking Capacity: Total of 855 square inches cooking area which can hold up to 21 hamburgers at one time. It can satisfy the need of an 8-10 gathering to conveniently cook as much gourmet food as possible.
- 6 BURNER GAS BBQ: Cook up to approximately 55 burgers. Total cooking surface of 819 square inches.
- BURNER OUTPUT: 6 main burners made of stainless-steel tube. Each main burner puts out 10,000 BTU, while the side burner goes up to 13,000 BTU for maximum cooking versatility (73,000 BTU total)
- High Output: This durable 6-burner gas grill generates 71,000 BTU in total including 5 individually controlled tubular burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (12,000 BTU) and a side burner (9,000 BTU) to achieve high performance.
- Spacious Cooking Area: Consists of primary cooking area – 602 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and secondary cooking space – 193 sq. in. warming rack, offering a total of 795 sq. in. cooking area that serves to a large gathering.
- Convertible to NG (natural gas) - NG Kit accessory sold separately
- Fold-out prep table provides extra space when needed and folds away when you don’t
- High Performance: Includes 5 individually controlled tubular burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (12,000 BTU), and a side burner (9,000 BTU) to generate a total of 71,000 BTU performance.
- Spacious Cooking Area: Consists of 598 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 191 sq. in. warming rack, offering 789 sq. in. cooking area in total that serves to a large outdoor gathering.
- 6 BURNER GAS BBQ: 6-burner gas grill features stainless steel grates for added durability
- BURNER OUTPUT: 6 main burners made of stainless-steel tube. Each main burner puts out 10,000 BTU
- STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS - six main 304 stainless steel burners and one side burner with 84,000 total BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
- LARGE COOKING AREA - 900 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 634 square inches of primary cooking area and 266 square inches of warming rack area
- 769-square-inch 60,800-BTU gas grill with stainless-steel cooking grates and Flavorizer bars
- Front-mounted controls; 6 stainless-steel burners; Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Spacious Cooking Space: Totally 835 square inches cooking area with 200 square inches warming rack, hold up to 21 hamburgers to satisfy for an 8-10 gathering to cook gourmet food.
- Powerful Heating System: Embodies five tube burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a side burner (10,000 BTU), 74,000 BTU cooking power in total.
Why should you buy a 6 burner gas grill ?
How did our shop & barbecue happened in the same place is a question we usally get. If you are looking for the best place to get a grill, at the lowest prices, then check and shop our selection now! You will not regret, 6 burner gas grill in always a good investment, you will keep it for ages and probably will give you the best moments in life with your family and friends.
How to make a easy bbq with the family and friends?
Seach the perfect cooking tool for your parties here
Advantages and benefit of buying a 6 burner gas grill
There are non-identical kinds of grills you can choose from, but this one it’s well-loved by those who enjoy having a full complement of cooking styles for their backyard grills, and who appreciate first rate construction and materials. Having three separate heat zones will help you prepare more food simultaneously.
Buy your 6 burner gas grill online was never that easy
Everything started when a human ancestor called Homo erectus initated cooking the food with flames about 2 million years ago, according to some researches. The word barbecue originates from a term Taíno Indians used to refer to their wooden cooking structures; Spanish explorers thereafter added it to their own dictionary via the word barbacoa. When in doubt, just go for the moderately ambiguous abbreviation, BBQ. But barbecues the way that Americans know them now meat and vegetable cooked over a grill or pit, covered in spices and basting sauce originated in the Caribbean.
Types and models of 6 burner gas grill : Pros and Cons
Guides for you to become a 6 burner gas grill expert:
Seasoning your grill is the procedure of heating and oiling the grates to keep your grill operating at its first. Oil save the grates from rust and makes them easier to clean. Season your grill every time you use it and your grilling partner will be with you for many years. Keep your barbacue in perfect state involves using very high heat, so it’s important to use the right kind of oil. Most grill manufacturers advice using canola or peanut oil because they have a smoke point over 440° Fahrenheit. The most suitable oil you can use can also be a vegetable oil such as sunflower oil or avocado oil. I prefer to dip a folded paper towel in vegetable like olive oil, and holding it with tongs, draw it evenly across the bars of the hot grill grate just before cooking. Oiling your grill grate helps prevent food from sticking when cooking, but be careful not to use too much oil, because that’s a sure fire way to start a good flare-up, a little goes a long way here.
The perfect 6 burner gas grill to grill, out in your garden.
Tips and Tricks for 6 burner gas grill Lovers:
Fresh veggies and fruit are eatable, and even taste good, but for most food, it just tastes better when it’s been grilled. Flavor on food is developed and deepened when heat is applied. Caramelization, causes roasted vegetables to get sweeter, and meat becomes more flavory thanks to the Smoking or also called Maillard Reaction.Coal gives a sense of the typical flavour that comes from wood chips, whereas a propane gas grill imparts a bacon-like taste. An advantage of a gas grill is that it produces more vapour than its charcoal counterpart, giving the food more moisture. Regarding the cooking time a charcoal grill takes more time to heat up.
Check also our amazing Cuisinart portable barbecue to take and grill anywhere you like.