Best offers in lump charcoal in 2020 – 2021
- 100% premium hardwood
- Naturally sourced and fired in artisan style kilns
- 100% NATURAL: Pure, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, fillers, or scrap material
- PRO / RESTAURANT QUALITY: No sparking, no popping, and low ash - ideal for any grill, smoker, or kamado
- CONVENIENT SIZED BAG: 20 lbs. bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal, perfect to carry around and use for long cooking outdoor BBQ and camping trips.
- 100% NATURAL: Premium South American lump charcoal for smoker, made from sustainable sourced Eucalyptus and Acacia hardwood.
- All-natural hardwood 17.6-pound bag of super lump charcoal is perfect for long cooks (Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking)
- Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic styles Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more
- CONSISTENT LUMP SIZE: The large pieces of hardwood lump average 2-4 inches
- PRO LEVEL QUALITY: Ideal for any grill, smoker or kamado
- PREMIUM BLEND: 35-pound bag of hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for everyday smoking and grilling
- VERSATILE: Charcoal shows versatility by being perfect for Kamado Grills like BGE Minimax, Kamado Joe Jr, Weber Kettle, Weber, Smoky Mountain, and more
- Premium Charcoal: Made exclusively from dense, Central American hardwoods, our charcoal lumps are hand-picked to ensure that only the finest pieces are packaged. This natural charcoal is made with no added ingredients.
- Quick to Heat: Our charcoal is made to light quickly and burn very hot so you’re ready to grill within just 15 minutes. This pack includes 70% medium-sized pieces that are 2-3 inches in size and 30% small pieces 1 ⅓- 2 inches in size.
- 100% ALL-NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: Our lump charcoal is made from Missouri-grown Oak, Hickory, Maple, and Pecan. Our hardwood lump charcoal is all-natural; no chemicals or additives have been used in its production. This also means that there are no harmful chemicals leaching into your food when you use our charcoal.
- CHEFS APPROVE OF IT!: Our charcoal for grilling and barbecue ranks #1 on The Naked Whiz's website. The Naked Whiz' is a website dedicated to helping people understand and master all things charcoal. Our charcoal currently ranks #1 out of 100+ on their list for over 9 years! This is very important because it means that we have the approval of two different groups: the BBQ competition teams and Pitmasters who cook with our charcoal and the people who use it for cooking on their grills at home.
- ALL-NATURAL HARDWOOD LUMP CHARCOAL - The Mr. Bar-B-Q lump charcoal is made from a blend of 100% natural hardwood. When you use Mr. Bar-B-Q charcoal, you can rest assured that you will be using the best quality product.
- LOW ASH PRODUCTION - With Mr. Bar-B-Q's charcoal, very little ash is produced. This is a premium hardwood charcoal which has few pops, flareups and less ash build up. It retains heat for longer giving a more perfect cook
Why should you buy a lump charcoal ?
How did our shop & barbecue happened in the same place is a question we usally get. If you are searching for the best place to buy a grill, at the lowest prices, then check and shop our selection now! You will not regret, lump charcoal in always a good investment, you will keep it for ages and probably will give you the best moments in life with your family and friends.
How to make a easy bbq with the family and friends?
Seach the perfect cooking tool for your parties here
Advantages and benefit of buying a lump charcoal
Also these barbecues are the most frequent and are usually the most economic option, but are limiting if you plan on hosting huge parties. If you want an easy, reliable grill that’s priced fairly and that will last long enough, this is the one you need to choose.
Buy your lump charcoal online was never that easy
The fastest, easiest and best way to make sure your PECI grilling grates last long enough is to brush them every time you use the bbq. Just preheat the grill on high for 15 minutes with the lid closed and then brush the grates clean with a stainless steel grill brush. Another, non-toxic way to scrub dirty grill rack clean without water is to wipe it down the food leftovers with an onion. You’re going to want to make sure your grill is on when doing so, as the heat activates the onion’s natural cleaning power. Apart of that when grilling in the rain, keep the lid closed to protect the burning charcoal or cooking wood from moisture. Whenever you open the lid, rain or at least moisture vapor in the air will enter the inside of your grill and potentially extinguish your fire unless is a gas barbebue.
Types and models of lump charcoal : Pros and Cons
Guides for you to become a lump charcoal expert:
Our barbecues are made with porcelain-coated enamel or stainless steel, cast iron, and other proper materials. The fabric uses welds instead of fasteners when building grills, which takes more time and work, but creates more durable, rustproof seams. This grill definately is worth the money it costs. If what you want is a three burner grill with some bells and whistles then you will love the one that comes with a sear station and side burners. Cooking area is expressed in terms of square inches. A typical three burner gas grill features 440-490 square inches of cooking area, which is generally sufficient for the average household. As a safety measure, manufacturers require the grill to sit 2-3 feet away from the house and other combustible materials.
The perfect lump charcoal to grill, out in your garden.
Tips and Tricks for lump charcoal Lovers:
Raw veg and fruit are edible, and even taste good, but for most food, it just tastes better when it’s been cooked. Flavor on food is developed and deepened when heat is applied. Caramelization, causes roasted vegetables to get sweeter, and meat becomes more flavory thanks to the Smoking or also called Maillard Reaction.Coal gives a feel of the traditional flavour that comes from wood chips, whereas a propane gas grill imparts a bacon-like taste. An advantage of a gas grill is that it produces more vapour than its charcoal equivalent, giving the food more moisture. Regarding the cooking time a charcoal grill takes more time to fire up.
Check also our amazing Cuisinart portable barbecue to take and grill anywhere you like.