Best offers in outdoor bbq island in 2020 – 2021
- Outdoor cart that's ideal for storing grilling accessories, food prep, beverages, or party items
- Features 54 gallons of interior storage & 24 gallons of open storage for a total of 78 gallons of storage capacity; (L x W x H): 20.5 x 52.7 x 35.5 inches; Weight: 50 pounds
- Four 304 stainless steel burners
- Ceramic infra-red rear and side burner
- (4) 10,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burners with (1) 12,000 BTU Side Burner. 52,000 total BTUs of power
- Knob controlled “lightning ignition” lights each burner individually and quickly to provide a perfect cooking environment.
- 100% New In Box. High Quality Black #201SS Stainless Steel Construction, High Quality Stainless Steel Burners + Flame Guards, 8 Zone BBQ Grill, Rotisserie Kit (Skewer, Motor, Bracket, all parts included), Rear Infrared Sear Burner Included.
- 6 Burners each at 11,000 BTU's. 1 x Cast Iron Side Burner @ 12,000 BTU's. 1 x Infrared Rear Burner @ 12,000 BTU's. (8 Burners Total) Total 96,000 BTU's! 2 stainless steel + 1 cast iron grate.
- All 304 stainless steel components with granite counter surfaces and side cabinets
- Lights in cooking area and LED control lights
- All 304 Stainless Steel components
- Two Cooking Surface Halogen Lights, Control Knobs with Blue LED Lights,
- Double-Wall Construction: Overall Dimensions (W x H): 31" x 24"/78.8 x 61 cm; Cutout Dimensions (W x H): 31" x 24"/78.8 x 61 cm. The outdoor kitchen doors, constructed with 304 stainless steel, feature corrosion and abrasion resistance. The double-layer door with a seamless design is more durable than a single-layer one. The brushed surface makes the door appealing, and it is easy to clean with no marks or smudges left.
- Ergonomic Handles: The exquisite and ergonomic handles on the BBQ access doors delight each opening with comfortable hand feeling and are not easy to scratch your hand. Open the doors, and you will find 6 holes for hanging hooks on the inner wall. 7 sturdy hooks are also provided, which allows you to hang BBQ tongs, gloves, and other grill stuff inside the door to save space.
- 430 Stainless Steel Construction, Stainless Steel Burners and Flame Guards, Rear back infrared sear burner, 8 Zone BBQ Grill and Rotisserie (Skewer, Motor, Bracket, all parts included)
- Blue LED Lighting above each burner knob and inside lights, Electronic Ignition, Sink Section, 2 stainless steel grates + 1 cast iron sear pan OR 3 stainless steel grates. Ships LTL Freight with curbside/edge of the driveway delivery via lift gate.
- High Quality Black #201SS Stainless Steel Construction, High Quality Stainless Steel Burners + Flame Guards, 8 Zone BBQ Grill, Rotisserie Kit (Skewer, Motor, Bracket, all parts included), Rear Infrared Sear Burner. 6 Burners each at 11,000 BTU's. 1 x Cast Iron Side Burner @ 12,000 BTU's. 1 x Infrared Rear Burner @ 12,000 BTU's. (8 Total) Total 96,000 BTU's! 2 stainless steel + 1 cast iron grate.
- BLUE LED Lighting installed inside fridge and above each control knob on grill. Interior Lighting Installed in Grill + Twin Refrigerator. Upgraded Metal Knobs, Electronic Ignition, Rotisserie comes with 36" skewer and motor! Easy to clean slide out stainless steel grease pan. Ships LTL Freight with curbside/edge of the driveway delivery via lift gate.
Why should you buy a outdoor bbq island ?
How did our shop & barbecue happened in the same place is a question we usally get. If you are looking for the best place to get a grill, at the lowest prices, then check and shop our selection now! You will not regret, outdoor bbq island in always a good investment, you will keep it for ages and probably will give you the best moments in life with your family and friends.
How to make a easy bbq with the family and friends?
Seach the perfect cooking tool for your parties here
Advantages and benefit of buying a outdoor bbq island
Whether you want to buy a gas bbq grill or a charcoal grill, you have to make sure to find one that suits your needs in our online store. Even so-called “stainless steel” grills will cut corners on joint areas which is where they’ll come to pieces first. We do sell top quality replacement parts for barbecue grills.
Buy your outdoor bbq island online was never that easy
Eating vegan food no longer means buying a vast list of ingredients for one single receipe. Meat substitutes are highly versatile and have come a long way in the taste department over the last few years. Remember about fruits and veggies here, as well. Even the pineapple when is grilled, it becomes a totally different thing. The principal misunderstanding people have about plant-based BBQ recipes is that they’re only for summer side dishes, but they are wrong. We have for example these very thick and hearty mushrooms that have a flavor similar to chicken. Also Jackfruit, the colossal green-skinned tropical fruit, is an excellent substitute for pulled pork.
Types and models of outdoor bbq island : Pros and Cons
Guides for you to become a outdoor bbq island expert:
Lava rock is suitable for use, at home and outdoor, propane or natural gas firepits and can also be used indoors and outside in all your landscaping and special project. They are able to maintain their heat for an hour at a time, making them an unbelievable effective way to grill food, with maximum use of the energy produced by the gas burner. Also is maintenance free but we do advice the rock to be removed from your firepit once a year and rinsed it off with clean water. So how long does Lava Rock last? This is dependent on use, on average we would recommend every 2 years as soon as the rocks become small enough to allow fat to drip down on to the burners or when the coals ignite due to fat saturation.
The perfect outdoor bbq island to grill, out in your garden.
Tips and Tricks for outdoor bbq island Lovers:
The fastest, easiest and best way to make sure your PECI grilling grates last long enough is to brush them every time you use the bbq. Just preheat the grill on high for 15 minutes with the lid closed and then brush the grates clean with a stainless steel grill brush. Another, non-toxic way to scrub dirty grill rack clean without water is to wipe it down the food leftovers with an onion. You’re going to want to make sure your grill is on when doing so, as the heat activates the onion’s natural cleaning power. Apart of that when grilling in the rain, keep the lid closed to protect the burning charcoal or cooking wood from moisture. Whenever you open the lid, rain or at least moisture vapor in the air will drop on the inside of your grill and potentially extinguish your fire unless is a gas barbebue.
Check also our amazing Cuisinart portable barbecue to take and grill anywhere you like.