Thanks to iGrill technology, Weber bbq grills are positioned as the ultimate in combined practicality and functionality. The perfect element to have an excuse to have a barbecue. Take a look at this selection of weber bbq grills on offer to learn about their features.
Choose your favourite Weber Barbecue
Weber grill on sale
Find here the best weber grill on sale on the market and get them sent home!
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area. Dimensions - Lid Open and Tables Out (inches)-24.6 H x 40.9 W x 20.5 D. Lid Closed and Tables Out (inches)-15.5 H x 40.9 W x 16.5 D
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input. Dimensions - lid open (inches): 58H x 34W x 31D
- Make food never thought possible in a grill with the Weber Crafted Outdoor Kitchen Collection. Sear, roast, bake, steam, and even stir-fry by simply replacing the grate with a variety of custom-fit grillware (grates and frame included; grillware sold separately).
- Grill multiple steaks at once on the extra-large sear zone, so that everyone is eating those perfectly seared steaks at the same time.
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5", for a combined measurement of approximately 20.32" x 17.5"
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- One handed setup and collapse. Grill is attached to the cart for quick & easy setup.
- Compact fold takes up minimal space in the garage and fits perfectly in the trunk of your car.
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 6 Stainless steel burners
Weber bbq grills, the lightest
In 1952 was when the first weber bbq grills were born, which was shaped like a ball with a lid (one of the first to incorporate this element), to make the meat have a different tenderness.
Since then, the barbecues of this brand have always been one step ahead in terms of technology. They have managed to create a dynamic design, perfect for use in any space and easy to transport, as they are models that can be easily assembled and disassembled. In addition, they weigh very little.
Weber bbq grills: a smart barbecue, at the best price.
The best option when buying a Weber bbq grills on sale is to go for one of their smart models. The last line of barbecues of the brand has a Pulse line, which can be connected to the Smartphone. Through this, you can know how much time the meat has left to be ready, or if the fire is ready to put the ingredients to cook.
All this is achieved with the help of the new iGrill technology. Having to be watching the barbecue at all times came to an end thanks to this cutting-edge technology.
Weber grills of all types at an unbeatable price
Coal, electric or gas… Weber works with all types of energy with its barbecues. And it offers real options for getting cheap Weber grills. For example, with its portable models.
These can be easily moved because of their small size. A Weber portable grill is a barbecue for life, because its stainless steel structure, combined with the best technology, will allow you to enjoy a good barbecue at any time of year.
Where can I buy weber grill parts ?
If you’ve got a weber grill and you are looking for some part that got broken buy weber grill parts here with very economic prices.
Weber barbecues opinions
Opinions on Weber barbecues are always positive, with the Weber Pulse 1000 being one of the most reviewed. Barbecues that allow you to know, thanks to digital technology, the preparation time of each ingredient, or the amount of charcoal needed to avoid burning the meat.
In addition, its oval shape, along with two handles to transport it, even when lit, makes it ideal. Added to a structure made to be safe and prevent one from burning, regardless of the temperature of the barbecue.
This is the best Weber barbecue grill of 2020 on sale
Letting a Weber barbecue grill on sale slip through your fingers would be a shame, especially when you can get it with such a significant discount. This is the model that buyers value most in 2020! Get yours and you’ll receive it in just 24 hours with free shipping!
Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Plated steel hinged cooking grate
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper and two glass-reinforced nylon handles with tool hooks
- Assembled dimensions are 38.5-inch by 27-inch by 22.5-inch
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.